I Know He Lives!

Dear Heavenly Father,
I need to know you're there. I believe that you are, but I need to KNOW.


This was my plea tonight as I drove home from my parent's house. I just needed to feel the Spirit again - and feel surrounded by His love.

I get to my apartment, and start scanning through Facebook. I hear the "ding" of a new text message. It's from my brother:

"I just wanted to say that it was good to see you. I haven't seen you in a long time. You are awesome!"

God is real everybody. He is our Father, and He loves us. And it isn't always in big ways that He manifests himself. Sometimes it's by small and simple things that God accomplishes His work.

I KNOW God is there. The words to one of my favorite songs and a song sung at Conference this weekend comes to mind:

"I know He lives! I will follow faithfully.
My heart I give to Him.
I know that my Savior loves me."

I KNOW He lives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Embracing Progression

I'm Re-Posting it. I like it a lot.

Lean on Me